I am pleased to tell you more about me personally. I am thirty-something years old, I married a wonderful man named Mark in May of 2001; and we have two gorgeous children. I have a degree in Computer Aided Drafting and worked in the in Civil Engineering field for 8 years before becoming a mother. I started Proposing Dreams in the fall of 2001 while working part time. When I had my son in April 2004, I “retired” from the engineering field and took on weddings and parenting full time.
I am a natural leader with a complete understanding of the frantic bride. I thoroughly enjoy the calm I can give to brides when they hand it all over and truly enjoy their wedding day. With my technical and logistics background, I am capable of giving you a realistic vision of what is possible; and more importantly, what is not possible depending on cost, location, staff and so on.
Event Planning Chair 2013 & Wish Granting Chair 2014, St Louis Chapter Board of Directors – 3 Little Birds 4 Life
Co-Volunteer Coordinator 2012, St Louis Chapter Board of Directors – Wish Upon A Wedding
- My husband (and best friend of 15 years) and I have a sense of humor only we understand, it’s awesome.
- I love anything miniature or over-sized; none of that regular sized junk for me.
- I have only been “in” three weddings. I began to just tell friends “believe me you would rather I just planned the wedding“
- Being a mother has humbled me in ways I never knew were possible.
- Given – I’m obsessed with anything wedding related – not a shocker; I know, but I own or DVR everything that has anything to do with weddings.