I’m Krissi, and I’m 29 years old. I began my career with Proposing Dreams in 2004 as an eager college student. Ten years and 100+ weddings later, I am still as excited about each wedding that I have the pleasure of coordinating. Utilizing my education and background in public relations and executive communications, I love and enjoy event design and the details!
I have been married to Tim for nearly eight years and we have two amazing children together.
When asked what my favorite part of weddings is I unequivocally answer “the father/daughter dance.” It gets me every time.
- I met and started “dating” my husband when we were 13 years old.
- I am *may* be slightly into pop culture (understatement).
- I binge-watched all five seasons of Breaking Bad in three weeks….and loved it.
- Photography is my favorite part of weddings. Pictures can say it all.
- I love to travel. There is so much more of the world I want to see.